Sunday, August 21, 2011

She's Leaving Home...

So... this is my last night in Scranton, Pennsylvania for a while.  It's bittersweet.  I am so excited to leave.  I just wish it was closer to home or some people could come with me.  But I guess that is not what spreading your wings is all about now is it? It's been interesting to watch everyone's (including my own) reaction as the time gets closer.  Today, I said goodbye to my very best friend, Liz and it wasn't as hard as I expected we just said see ya later and that was that. However, saying g'bye to mama and brother bear will be much more difficult, I'm afraid. 

So... yeah it's weird to know I am not going to be around next Sunday or for Halloween, Christmas, or Fratelli's Mondays.  I am terrifed that I am making a mistake (and wasting time and money) but I guess it's a chance I'll have to take.  Hopefully, this whole experience will make me a  better person and maybe I can finally start leaving the past behind... but I guess that is a contradictory idea (does that make sense) since the Beatles are like super-old.  But the way I see it, I will never know if I don't try. I mean seriously, who hasn't made a mistake ever at all before in their life?  It probably wouldn't be as terrifying if I didn't have so much doubt in my mind but I just have to stop listening to those people and start listening to you people. 

So... also already have ideas of what I want to do when I get home to stay. It involves more schooling (I mean come on with this many college credits I might as well go for a PhD.) BUT it also includes a job. I just have to choose a location.  Boston?  Philly?  NYC?  Those are my choices.  But you never know,  I might end up writing an awesome book that turns into something better than twilight and just laughing at the sky.

So... keep in touch with me via Facebook: www.facebook.com/autumnrose23 email: thegirlwithkaleidoscopeeyes23@gmail.com , or skype: autumn.rose.23 or if I am cool enough for you to have my phone number send me a text.  I won't answer you because it costs money but I'll def get a hold of you that way eventually. 


So... to everyone I wasn't able to see before I go (why) I am sorry that we missed each other.  And to everyone else... I'll see you when I see you.

Love you all! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how much more awesome you're going to be when you come home!

    ReplyDelete