Monday, August 8, 2011

There's A Place...

Well, friends, I am on my way!   I have been issued a visa, which gives the first British citizen I see the finest example of my wonderful hair.  I leave August 22 at 11:00ish from JFK. I'll land in London on August 23 with my mom.  We will spend two days there then head over to Liverpool by way of Henley Village where Debbie will stay with me for a few days. Then Mama Chmil comes back stateside August 31ish and I will stay there until May 30. I think over Christmas break I will go to Greece and maybe for St. Patrick's Day, I'll swim over to Ireland. Rumor has it that it's pretty easy to get to Paris and any pretty much anywhere over Europe once you're in Europe. That will be wild.   Might as well do as much as I can while I am over there. Maybe even meet a nice bloke with bad teeth that I can bribe to come to America in search of a good dentist and orthodontist, I won't let him know I have connections until he is on U.S. soil... with a diamond.  chuckles.

So yeah, it's super that I got my visa. That would have been a true bummer if I wasn't allowed to live there.  The goodbye bash was this last Saturday night. It was great to see how many people came out to see me off.  Even visitors from Rhode Island and Florida!  That's a bam.  It's nice to see the people who have supported me through pretty much everything... especially the Rhode Island friend... and continue to support me through this. I'll miss them. Especially when Halloween comes around ! That is my favorite FAVORITE holiday! Scranton stores are starting to put out Halloween displays and I am trying to ignore them. If I was a zillionaire I'd fly home for Halloween and have a party and fly back like I was Britney Spears.   Next time. 

I haven't started to pack yet. That's hysterical. I will start that soon. It's hard to think of what to take when I'll be gone for so long.  My last week of work is this week, that's kind of weird too. It's been a long time since I have left a job without having another job.

Oh and I am also on skype! My name is Autumn.Rose.23   or by email autumnchmil@yahoo.com

find me yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment